Junior Development Conference
October 25-27, 2013
at Marriott Resort & Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
The Junior Development Conference will be held Oct. 25-27 on Hilton Head Island and will focus on Junior Development -- primarily the 11 to 17 age group -- but also on 10 and Under and even Pre-School. In conjunction with the event, we will be hosting our 10 & Under Certification and our 11 to 17 Certification. The Conference will feature enlightening speakers, hands-on training and opportunities to network and share ideas with your peers.
On the Court...
- Connecting the Dots from 10U to 11-17
- Developing Doubles Tactics in Young Players
- Appropriate Competition for the age groups
- Games and Drills for Fun and Skill Development
- Tennis Whizz - Pre-School Tennis Programs
- Creative Camps for Clubs, Parks and Schools
Off the Court ….
- Growing Champions for Life
- Structuring Team Practices with Mixed Ages/Abilities
- Programming to Keep Kids in the Clubs
- The impact of growth & maturation on retaining 11-17’s
- USTA update on Youth Development Pathways
Check out all the speakers and presentations.
Enjoy the Grand Slam Team Tennis event on Friday night at the Welcome Reception. Learn how to host a successful Tennis Day to kickoff your program or camp.
Join us for a great learning experience and obtain all the resources & training you need in order to capitalize on juniors of all ages.
Registration • $195
includes all presentations, social activities,
Welcome Reception, Saturday lunch and vendor tables.
Click here to Register